- The sitcom rivalries. Who you identified with defined your personality and whom you hung out with..and whom you suddenly didn’t.
Brenda vs. Kelly
Joey vs Jen
Kyle vs. Cartman
Martin vs. Pam
2. You had an argument at one time or another with your best friend about music rivals–made up or not. Because they were all real in your mind.
Britney vs. Christina
Monica vs. Brandy
Tupac vs Biggie
Backstreet Boys vs. Nsync
3. YoU WrOtE LiKe ThIs aNd eVeRyOnE tHoUgHt iT wAs SuPeR cOoL.
4. Memorizing the beeper codes was more important than memorizing the periodic table.
5. You KNOW Edward and Bella are really Buffy and Angel just with less personalities.
6. You fantasized that your crush’s girlfriend is Faith and you’re Buffy. And it went a little something like this:
7. And since you were fantasizing anyway you take it up a notch to Sabrina the Teenage Witch and completely zapping her out of existence.
8. Polly Pocket was the original version of Shopkins. And they were your favorite choking hazard.
9. You understand that Fashion Club was the original Mean Girls.
10. Sassy magazine makes you feel understood and Jane and Christina, the magazine’s editors, were your secret godmothers.
11. Jared Leto will always be Jordan Catalano.
12. Saturday Night Live and Mad TV were the funniest shows…like ever.
13. The number 23 has significant meaning to you.
14. You thought weird beverages were awesome.
15. Your teachers struggled to read your essays written in Gelly Roll pens. But you wouldn’t have it any other way.
16. You had a Wet ‘n Wild lipstick for every phase you went through.
For when you’re feeling pretty…
To when you thought the world owes you something…
17. And you had the nail polish to match…
18. Lipsmackers for when you’re in between phases. In Dr. Pepper flavor preferably.
19. Of course they are all organized in your caboodle…
20. Including your Sun-In you used to highlight your hair if there’s room.